[TechAssist] Re: Possible RCA/Gemstar loss of audio Fix

  • From: "Danny Garris" <dgarris@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 18:53:05 -0500

Have not tried that fix yet Jay! ...Be "VERY INTERESTING" to see if simply
setting the zip code to
00000 will repair this loss of audio symptom and/or going to static
"problem". I've fixed (2) sets so far with the 1uf/50v cap (as discussed)
and so far no problems from them. Where did you hear about this "00000 Zip
code fix" from?

Danny Garris
Garris Radio & TV
New Bern, NC