[TechAssist] Re: Pioneer\SDP50A3K...DEAD

  • From: gulftech@xxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 08:56:49 -0500

Walter,

I would take this an additional step and always use the STK392 -180 for
the -110 in any brand set.  I placed a note in my parts log to substitute
the -180 for the -110.  Don't trust my memory.

I do the same thing for the STK730 series regulators.  For the -010,
-020, -030, -040, or -130--I use an STK730-090.  Is rated higher than the
rest.  Besides, cuts down on stock and saves money by ordering in larger
quantity.

Probably many others, but one more I remember.  I use the LA7838 for
either the 7837 or the 7838.

Thanks for the tip, Walter.

Ken Smith
Gulf Technical Services
3034 Gulf Breeze Parkway
Gulf Breeze, FL  32563
850-934-8324 (Voice) 850-932-0819 (Fax)

----
> > Lost Password:
> > http://www.tech-assist.org  and select "Login
> > Problems?".
> > Email Archives:
>

> =====
> Walter Wood
> Future Tech Home Center
> 2786 Hwy. 43 N.
> Lawrenceburg Tn. 38464
> 931-829-3337
> Fax 931-829-4044
> mailto:wwood_38478@xxxxxxxxx

> Yahoo! Movies - Buy advance tickets for 'Shrek 2'
> http://movies.yahoo.com/showtimes/movie?mid=1808405861

----

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!