[TechAssist] Pioneer proj TV Mod#SD-P4681 or SD-P5181

  • From: "S. Pasher" <spasher@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 23:33:55 -0230

Has anyone have a copy the schematic of either of these TVs ( both same
chassis ). The Pioneer dist. want almost $100.00 Can. for a copy. I have an
insurance job on one and need schematic badly as I don't have any idea what
is going on.I've esr all the caps both boards and the voltages on SMPS seem
ok. but it will not turn. It was ok before they shipped it 5,000 mile across
Canada.
Any thoughts or a schematic on this would be highly appreciated.

Buck Pasher
Buck's TV
Gander Newfoundland
Canada