[TechAssist] Re: Pioneer Stereo SX-1010 static and severe popping in speakers

  • From: Ed Gaidies <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 10:48:40 -0500

Gary;
I had one of these about 3 years ago. Finally told the customer to take
it to Pioneer.
When it was fixed...he brought in the Invoice and the parts they
replaced. I can check back, because I entered it to my database
(somewhere). But there was about 8 small electrolytic and 4 small
signal transistors. So I suspect it was 4 caps and 2 transistors per
side.
Caps were around 47ufd/35volts.
These were on the pre-amp out.
I'll check this weekend and see if I still have the list of stuff they
changed.

-Ed-
Ed Gaidies
Tel-Tek Electronics