[TechAssist] Re: Pioneer SDP50A3K- ?Removeable light box?

  • From: "david stereo exchange" <stex@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 20:57:54 -0600

If it dead why remove the light box....
And the pioneer back comes off and the front speaker cover is removable to
expose the panel the convergence board is attached,
And the panel removed will give you access to the h.v.....
Hope it helps....pioneers are actually fairly simple....

david
stereo exchange
chicago, 1-773-784-0004
http://www.turntablerepair.com/