[TechAssist] Re: Pioneer PTV SDP4573K, poor pix for 2 minutes

  • From: "Jerry" <geiting@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 17:28:49 -0500

Ken,
        I don't know how old this set is, but I've seen some Pioneer's made in
the
mid 1990's that with similar problems to yours that were caused by bad caps
in the I.F. circuit that was on it's own circuit board off the motherboard.
I don't remember the symbol # or cap values, but they were the few
electrolytic caps on this small module.
Jerry
Christians Electronic Service