[TechAssist] Re: Pioneer B/S SD-P50A3-K

  • From: walter wood <wwood_38478@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 06:22:13 -0800 (PST)

What about the 4 amp fuse that feeds the convg.
bd.?
If it's open, the set shuts down.
Usually, replacing the fuse fixes the set, but it
won't stay fixed.
Replacement of the STK's and a complete solder up
of the board is necessary.
Have someone turn the set on while you observe the
filiment in said fuse(after replacement).
If it "squirms", you are not through.
HTH
Walter
--- TV Man <tvman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Relay clicks, green light comes on then shuts
> down. I'm thinking the conv. ICs STK392-110. Is
> there a way of checking to make sure. I was
> thinking about unpluging the conv. yokes and see
> if the set would stay on. Am I on the right
> track? Thanks, Dave
> TV Man
> Inverness. Fl. 34451

> http://www.tech-assist.org  and select "Login