[TechAssist] Pioneer Audio SX1010, Intermittent Phone output..was intermittent tuner audio

  • From: "Intrepid Video Support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 13:06:24 -0500

Problem below fixed by replacing the outputs, bottom board..2 2sd313 and 1
2sb507
Now, both phono outputs are intermittent and not consistent. Tapping, flexing
boards, wires and I can not
generalize the problem. I remove the two switches, cleaned them and no help.
When it goes off, the relay clicks and anywhere from a second to a few seconds
clicks back on.
Tuner plays consistently..thanks to ABL Elect and others for their responses on
that problem.
Thank you.
Jeff Dougherty
Intrepid Video TV/VCR