[TechAssist] Re: Pico fuses VS regular glass fuses

  • From: "Tel-Tek Electronics" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 06:43:23 -0500

Gary;
The speed the fuse opens is critical in some circuits.(pico) The
Vertical circuit for the Toshiba you were working on probably OK to use
Regular fast blow. But that circuit calls for a 500ma fuse, not 1 amp.
I don't advocate changing characteristics of circuits, but in this case,
should be OK.
But you didn't hear it from me.
Good Lawd...this will be on Google for years to come.

No....I do not recommend it.

I kill me.;-)

-Ed-
Ed Gaidies
Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada

Servicing the Consumer Electronic Industry since 1963

teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx