[TechAssist] Re: Phillips VRZ360 Mechanism Locks Up

  • From: "Mouton's Electronics" <moutons@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 15:04:18 -0600

Bruce,

Oh, I see now. On the vru models it refers to a sliding lever in the right
corner on top of the deck. It may be partly under or all the way under the
cam gear from what the exploded view show. I checked the other model number
and it looks like both units have the same gear.

Hope this helps

Jason Mouton
Mouton's Electronics
1116 Center St.