[TechAssist] Phillip Magnavox Model 25Tr19C 225 Chassis 25F800 7583

  • From: "JOSE R. PANIAGUA" <breadywater@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 10:11:14 -0800

On this TV when I turn it on the Power flash for 4 times then stop, I check
everything and all parts that I check look ok. Then I find out that this parts
is missing and I want to know the part # the localization is 7521 and I think
it is a regulator because on the board it is marked one leg A the middle O and
the other one I. I have no manual for it .If someone has it and want to sell
please let me know. Also I change the eepron but I thing someone remove the
regulator 7521.
Thank you all.

Jose R. Paniagua.
PANIAGUA TV & VCR Service