[TechAssist] Re: Philips/Magnavox 13" TV/VCR - Model # CCZ134AT01

  • From: "C&W Electronics" <c_w_electronics@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 20:16:15 -0500

Change the IR LED, located under the prism. You can use the Radio Shack Hi
output ir led. I don't have the part number handy, but it's listed in their
catalog. Works fine. Good luck.
Paul W
C&W Electronics

From: "Webster TV" <webstertv@xxxxxxx>
To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [TechAssist] Philips/Magnavox 13" TV/VCR - Model # CCZ134AT01
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 15:30:59 -0500

Have a problem with this combo unit, when you turn unit on it comes on for
about 5 seconds and then shuts off, acts like its trying to load a tape with
no tape in the unit. If you turn unit on and insert a tape it will play the
tape fine without shutting off, and if you stop tape in the play mode, TV
will play O.K., but soon as you eject the tape, unit acts like it wants to
reload and then shuts off. I checked alignment and cleaned mode switch with
no results. Don't have service info, and cost is $50.00. More than customer
wants to spend. Any suggestions before I give up on it?

                                                          Dan Webster
                                                          Webster's T V
                                                          Shullsburg, Wi.

To unsubscribe write to: