[TechAssist] Re: Philips/Mag 9P5511C101 PTV836 coolant?

  • From: peggs <peggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 09:19:16 -0700

Yes,
i had one with the same,opto's bad.....it also had a green haze.
I showed the customer the green coolant and that the blue was 'starting' to
cloud up.
He decided to do the green and not the blue.
after I repaired the green,the set had a blue haze,although not near as
severe as the
green was..........he decided to live with it.
also,when you remove the lens on these,you're exposing the coolant to run
out.......be careful

Peggs