[TechAssist] Re: Philips parts on B/O

  • From: ELECTRONICABILLS@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 23:52:39 EDT

470PF @2KV (blue cap disc) is in stock only 7pieces left for $.82ea
Bill Poulos
Our company
Electronica
1-800-722-5578
www.electronica-usa.com
In a message dated 9/17/2004 6:04:32 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
dntwntv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Have had this part on order for a month now. P/N 483512147075 470 pf @2KV .
Does anyone else have this part on B/O? Between me and another shop near me
there are four sets waiting for this part.This is a pretty common problem in
these sets. Have it on B/O at Andrews Electronics for nearly a month now. I
usually keep several in stock but have used them all.Tritronics does not stock
it.
Anyone know of a source with it in stock.

                                      Paul
Paul ,B
Central TV&Video
911W Grand Ave