[TechAssist] Re: Philips Tech line.

  • From: armando guerra <birdie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 11:07:57 -0700

I am trying to call them on a technical problem that I have with a TS3553\35W5
.No service manual.Had no vertical at all but after replacing the LA7838 and
C558,I now have full deff.but has about 3 or 4 lines at top of screen like
vert.foldover.Have esr'd all caps in the vert. ckt and even replaced some but
still the same.Just can't find what is causing those lines.Vcc at pin 13 is at
25.7 v and also at pin 8.Thanks
Mando
Birdie's TV & Electronics
Casa  Grande, AZ