[TechAssist] Philips RPJ710CH02(27H1)...no video/G2..Need print.

  • From: "Intrepid Video Support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Techassist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 11:05:01 -0400

Set came in with the fly split in two. After over a month, the new NAP fly
arrived..but the old one got
misplaced and I can't remember specifics about this set.
There is a connector for the G2 wire at the base of the new fly. G2 is good out
of this connector, but I
can find no place to connect any lead to on the CRT or main board.
I've been informed that G2 on this chassis goes to pin 5 of connector near the
base of the fly, I have 0v
here. I have 215 on pin 2 that does not vary with the G2 control.
Also, using the cable from the connector near the fly to the CRT..J26 it
appears to be in reverse order
which would take the 215v from pin 2 on main PCB to pin 4 of CRT...in other
words, I need to schematic to
figure out how I am missing the G2 and what this 215v is for.
Set comes on now, but with no video. I've tried two flybacks from different
suppliers and same results.
Can someone offer suggestion, email or fax the schematic of this circuit?
Thank you.
Jeff
--
Intrepid Video TV/VCR Repair