[TechAssist] Philips Projo Model 43P8341A\PTV914 chasis\ Need part id.

  • From: armando guerra <birdie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 10:30:13 -0700

I have this tv that when powered up,high voltage comes up and stay's but
no video or sound at all.I removed the signal bd and when checking
around,I found on the foil side of the bd what looks like a smd resistor
thats completely burned up.Even the location area is burned so I can't
give you the location # .It is connected between pins 2 and 6 of
connector 1083 on this signal bd.I would apreciate if someone (when not
too busy) can look up the value of this resistor or capacitor so that I
can replace it.I have dial-up service and its too slow otherwise I would
try to dnload the manual from force.Also,since I don't have the location
#,I can't even try Tritronics to get the value of it. Thanks for your
help.
Mando
Birdie's TV & Electronics
Casa  Grande