[TechAssist] Philips PTV310/325 need value of R34 & R35

  • From: "Corey Brazell" <cohbraz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 11:11:15 -0500

Hi all,
    I am in need of the value of R34 and R35 for a Philips PTV310 that I am
working on. The relay clicks twice when the power button is pressed, and the
power light comes on. It must be unplugged to reset it. I do not have the value
of these resistors, so if anybody can help me out here, I would appreciate it.
Thanks,
Corey Brazell
Audio Video Electronics
12169 SC hwy 121