[TechAssist] Philips Model TS3258\32D700 chasis\Dead with led blinking 6 times.

  • From: armando guerra <birdie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 14:30:28 -0700

I know that I should be going to the force online site and dnloading the
sm for this set but I can only do this after closing because I only have
1 phone line.Maybe someone has had this problem before and can help.When
turned on,relay clicks,green led comes on,pauses and then will blink 6
times.After the 6th time,it pauses,and then blinks 6 times over and
over.The hot is ok,diodes are not shorted.The little round fuses are not
open.R3660 and 3661 are ok.Flyback rings ok but I guess it could still
be bad.Is there any tips for this problem within you techs?I would
apreciate any and all tips.Thanks.
Mando
Birdie's TV & Electronics
Casa  GRande, AZ