[TechAssist] Re: Philips Model 50P8341 / PTV915 Pincushion problem????/FOUND THEM!!

  • From: walter wood <wwood_38478@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 13:45:39 -0800 (PST)

Well, the only tip I've found Isn't the problem.
I did find both Q7552 and R3452 on the LSB.
However, they both check OK.
Now the Small Signal Module, and the EEPROM have
been suggested.
Is the digital convergence on this set similar to
the 770 and 790 series?
I have the procedure for that.

Is there any way to reset to default?
Does anyone have any more wisdom for me?
I sure do hate to invest in a service manual for
this trade in.
Thanks
Walter

=====