[TechAssist] Re: Philips Model 43PP9202/17

  • From: "Gemini Computer & TV" <geminitv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 07:03:07 -0400

I have the exact model that had the same problem. I replaced the convergence
ICs and ended up with the same color symptoms you describe except it was
okay with an HD input. Check to see if yours is okay with HD signal.

Bob Waterman, CET® #RI-28
Master Technician License #9109
Service Manager / Parts Manager
Gemini Computer, TV, & Security Alarms