[TechAssist] Re: Philips Magnavox TS2746C221, 27F800 7583 horiz.instability (jagged pic.) "Shhh" in audio, shuts down

  • From: Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 17:34:01 -0400

Yes, it's in with the audio,I think the "hash" causing the horiz.
instability is getting into other circuits. I "feel" (nonprofessional?)
that the fluback is the cause here. Probably the pots. I ordered one at
a very fair price, less than fifteen bucks if that tells you something.
Will be installed Thursday. I replaced scan caps, the H. driver, and a
100mfd cap known to go south. Same ole.
I lit a candle and faced east. That usually gets results, but no...
Chicken bones, ouija board, nothing...Stubborn case.
Will see.
 hey, if you are gonna "feed" me tips from your program,why am I buying
one, I can just bust your chops.
;-)
 Just razzin ya.
Phil