[TechAssist] Re: Philips Magnavox TS2746C221, 27F800 7583 horiz. instability (jagged pic.) "Shhh" in audio, shuts down

  • From: "becyn" <becyn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 14:17:55 -0400

The newer philips stuff has too many shutdown parameters! For instance, the
G2 is a critical parameter which  will cause your symptom. vereify that it
is set somewhere in the 375 to 400v range. Too low or too high will shut the
set off! Sometime the the fbt pot is flakey, which requires the FBT to get
changed.

Happy hunting...

Jim McVey
McVey Alltronix