[TechAssist] Re: Philips M8

  • From: "mark brock" <brock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 09:41:27 -0800

Corey:
    no- one seems to recognize that ic,   I fear it is expensive because of
its functions and being new,     how much is it vs a new pcboard ?    seeker
plus has the board listed for 141.83 and if the IC cost 60 and the remote 20
and requires a couple hours to line up, etc,    well you get the point,   I
can't move this set a board replacement may be in order so its done.
where can I buy this pc board ?   thanks everyone for your help on this
large set.
brock