[TechAssist] Re: Philips M8

  • From: "rahman qirat" <rahmanq@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2002 10:31:16 +0800

It is true the main problem is toshiba tmp?,I have one set(ch. pv4.0) first
vertical problem,repair ok,than pinchusion,check all part ok,than after few
days,switch on,it coming with horizontal syn. problem but it not like normal
hor.syn.(2 or 3 type of scan line),check all part are ok,than replace that
ic (tda 8375a),but same problem coming out,may be I also should take you
advise