[TechAssist] Re: Philips F8 - Vert Problem FIXED!!

  • From: "Dan Garris" <dgarris@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 10:51:31 -0400

"Hats off" to Eric of EM Electronics in Canada for providing the fix below!!
I would "ADD" this tip to all your software tips programs as I could not
find it on any of mine!

Make: Philips
Model: TS2746C101
Chassis: F8

Problem: Vertical Lines on Bottom Half of Picture Only With Some Retrace.

Solution: Replace Vertical Orange-Drop Looking Capacitor C2409 0.22uF
Located in Front of Vertical Output IC. Capacitor Changed value from .22uF
to 700pF. Change Cap Even If Tests Good!