[TechAssist] Re: Philips CCC130AT01 cycles from good to blue screen

  • From: Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 09:02:02 -0500

I since fixed it. My pasted post below:

Thanks to the groups help I found it.
The white ribbon cable that is split, and half goes to the control/audio
head,
the other half to the load motor on the side. This cable has a plastic
plug that
goes into the deck,then mates to the main board when the deck is lowered
in
place. Inside the plastic hood, the edge of the foil ribbon had
partially pealled
back, so only partially connected to board. Located another one and
installed it.
Cleaned the heads and unit works.
I resoldered all other connections for good measure.
Thanks again to a really good group.
Phil