[TechAssist] Re: Philips 9P6444 C01 Raster Shrinks

  • From: "Intrepid Video Support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 08:17:38 -0500

What chassis is this?
I suggest you start reading some of the email coming through the list...
Many times, it's been asked you include the chassis numbers.
Also, recently, this exact same question was posted.
The opto 7412 is bad..more information is in the list archives.
The link for the archives is at the bottom of each email.
Jeff
--
Intrepid Video TV/VCR Repair
263 S Front St, Steelton PA 17113