[TechAssist] Re: Philips 36" tv MOdel 36PT71\chasis 36H8

  • From: armando guerra <birdie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 14:02:26 -0700

Don't know for sure but will check.Is it possible that if the tuner is
shorted,it
will affect the vertical ckt?.The only way that I can think off this happening
is
if both the tuner and vertical ckt feed of the same voltage supply.Will post the
fix when I get it going.Thanks.
Mando
Birdie's TV & Electronics
Casa  Grande, AZ