[TechAssist] Philips 32PT71B121 32H800 Int. shutdown, remote intermittent

  • From: "Larry E" <videotech@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 16:04:54 -0400

Hi Guys, this Philips supposedly shutsdown after running
10-15 minutes, I have had it in the shop all day and have shut it off every 1/2
hour, let it run for several hours and never shutsdown on me, the remote
control also generally does not work, took it apart no breaks, shows output on
infrared card but most keys don`t work, no "windex" spills
detected, front keys work hard but they do work, only tip
I can find is for the "ssb module" or replace the zener on the ssb module
"6031" I cannot find this zener and all solder on the ssb board looks good,
found no leakage from the caps,
any ideas?  Larry E
Larry Eastman
American TV & Electronics