[TechAssist] Re: Philips 32" ctv Model 32PT543\L01 chasis

  • From: armando guerra <birdie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 1980 11:29:14 -0700

Thats what I did yesterday.I tried every adjustment on the screen control and
it would still shutdn.This morning I found a cap
(2455) a 47\25v.in the horiz. ckt that had very high esr.I replaced it this
morning about 7am and the set is still on.I think
this set is good to go now.Thanks for the info amd the clock issue.Trying to go
back in time I guess.
Mando
AZ