[TechAssist] Philips 32" ctv Model 32PT543\L01 chasis

  • From: armando guerra <birdie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 1980 13:46:48 -0700

This set when powered on,the pix comes on but its very  dark and
faded.It will also
shutdn in 10 seconds or so.While doing some checking,I found that the G2
was very low.
I had an extra flyback in stock and replaced it.Now the tv has a very
nice pix but after about 30\45 min,it shuts dn completely.I adjusted the
screen control on the flyback and the pix stay's on ok.I am just not
comfortable with it.I know that the yoke wires being bundled together
will also cause shutdn but I have already seperated both from each other
and the tuner.The screen control ajustment must be very critical.What is
the best way to do the adjustment on this chasis so that it won't shutdn
anymore?Or,is there a bullitin on this chasis that mentions a shutdn
problem?I would apreciate any and all the help.Thanks.
Mando
AZ