[TechAssist] Re: Philips 32" 32PT563S37G (ch# LO1.1UAC-7638) dark picture, shuts off

  • From: "Mouton's Electronics" <moutons@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 12:03:16 -0500

Phil,

I am not sure but I think I worked on one of these before and when I changed
the flyback I had the same problem.  If the screen isn't adjusted properly
it will shutdown. I seem to remember a small window that it had to be
adjusted in. Someone on the list told be of this or I wouldn't have know.

Hope this helps

Jason
Mouton Electronics
New Iberia, LA