[TechAssist] Philips 27PT81S125, Ch. 27H800-7592. Remote not working

  • From: "D Thunhurst" <dthunhurst@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "TechAssist" <TechAssist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 17:47:05 -0600

Hi,
I have a Philips 27PT81S125, Ch. 27800-7592 that the remote doesn't respond.
I tried another remote.. no go.  I have 5 volts on the sensor and I get
response on the output.  I tried to trace it back to the micro but I lose it
as the traces are so compact.  I think it goes to a board that looks similar
to a computer board with several postage stamp sm IC's.
I would love to give this thing back to the customer but they insist on
getting it repaired.
This appears to be a fairly new set and I am lost.
Any help would be appreciated.
Daryl
Daryl's TV
3310 Dyer St.