[TechAssist] Re: Philips 27PS50 27L800 chassis poor color

  • From: "Mitchs Electronics" <Mitchstv@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 11:24:38 -0600

Bob, it is a 27PS50-B121 27L800-7603 chassis.
Micro is a TDA9587 but the other strange thing it is doing is.
Adjusting screen control will cause shut down. up or down.
Also have Intermittent Video bands about 3" high that flicker and are horz
torn or shifted from the band above and below.Voltage at TP F441 #10 on
flyback is - .5 volts not 1.9 and changes all the time.
Thanks TY for the print but like a normal Philips set most of the parts are
not hear. Some day will get another A68AJB82x11 crt in to swap out the
chassis. I'm convinced it is not the jug.
Mr. R. L. Mitchell
Mitch's Electronics
Lincoln, NE  68502
Mitchstv@xxxxxxxxxx