[TechAssist] Re: Philips 25" TVCR CCZ256AT31 may shut off after hours

  • From: "Intrepid Video Support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 17:09:21 -0500

Phil,
I've found many of these with bad connections on the regulators....move them
while looking on the bottom
and you can see the solder pads move.
Try running the set, bang on it real hard and see if it shuts down....if no...
Running the set, move the regs  and see if the set shuts down.

Jeff Dougherty
Intrepid Video TV/VCR
263 S Front St
Steelton PA 17113