[TechAssist] Re: Parts ID. Hitachi 43fdx10b

  • From: "Shoreline Electronics" <jstielau@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 11:01:53 -0400

Schematics are free from Hitachi,

http://www.hitachiserviceusa.com/

You need to contact them for a password.

Best service site!

==========================
Jeff Stielau
Shoreline Electronics Repair
344 East Main Street
Clinton,CT 06413
860-399-1861
860-664-3535 (fax)
jstielau@xxxxxxxx
"If you push something hard enough it will fall over."
Fudd's First Law of Opposition - Sir Sidney Fudd