[TechAssist] Re: Part number needed.RCA DVD/Receiver Model HTS-5000

  • From: Al Brown <abrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 12:34:23 -0800

Thanks for the replies on this transistor #...The confusing part of this is the
one that is in the unit is like a TO220J case and is mounted to the heat sink
between the outputs.The 289A is the TO92 case..??? Was just hoping I could get a
RCA part # that I could order it by...I do see on the back that this unit was
made in China for Radio Shack Corp....Thanks....
Al Brown
Largents Inc.
718 Main St.
Lewiston, ID. 83501