[TechAssist] Part ID, R4701, 31GT658 RCA, CTC187CK

  • From: "D Thunhurst" <dthunhurst@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "TechAssist" <TechAssist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 17:13:13 -0600

Hi,
I need the value of R4701 on the above set.
I worked on this set 2 weeks ago for a pin cushion problem.  The customer
brings it back screaming it does the same thing and was I going to charge
him that awful price to repair it again.
I pulled the back and found a penny across R4701 to the heat sink.  And of
course, no sound and no picture.  I called the customer and had him come by
to show him this IS NOT the same problem and I was not responsible for his
new "Pay TV". I guess his kid thought just put a coin into the slot.
Thanks,
Daryl
Daryl's TV
3310 Dyer St.