[TechAssist] Re: Panasonic microwave, no model found, magnetron question

  • From: Gary McCartney <number63@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 00:36:30 -0400

Sometimes the extra letters refer to the mounting bracket orientation
and the style of bracket used. You might want to go to a site who
specialize in selling substitute magnetrons to see if the mounting is
the same as the one you want to replace. The letters could also have a
different meaning, such as output power rating, etc.

Here is one site where they sell microwave parts. Maybe you can get
information there. If not, I'll try to help you out on Friday.

http://www.amiparts.com/

Gary McCartney

McCartney Electronics
7134 Fife Rd, RR 7