[TechAssist] Re: Panasonic ct-2747sft blows H.O.T. fixed

  • From: "Mitchs Electronics" <Mitchstv@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 16:20:49 -0500

Thanks Dan but your 1 minute to late, horz was sort of like a CTP-2780 which
let me find R764 collector of Q753 which had opened to 650 from 10 ohm, yoke
and form Caps were the first thing I checked. Green with no video threw me a
curve. hate it when I have to think that hard. :)
Rick Mitchell
M.H.E.S.C.
Mitchstv@xxxxxxxxxx
Lincoln, Nebraska