[TechAssist] Re: Panasonic WV-BM500U B&W 5" survail.monitors

  • From: "Kevin Harris" <kharris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 13:55:11 -0500

Hey Phil, i will give it a shot
The model WVBM500 is one piece of WVBM503 which is 3 monitors mounted into a
specialy designed rack system. I doubt if you could find a replacement to fit
back into the rack as these are older units. The jacks on the back are for
(looking from the back left to right) video in, video out, sync in, sync out. I
do have service literature on microfiche if needed. Tritronics also sells
security systems and replacement pieces from speco "pro video" which are in our
online cataloge. Hope these tidbits are helpfull & give a ring if i can be of
any other assistance.
Kevin Harris
kharris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
800-638-3328 x1241
Tritronics Inc.
Authorized parts for Aiwa,Denon,Hitachi,JVC,NAP,RCA,Sanyo,Sony,Toshiba,Zenith