[TechAssist] Re: Panasonic VCR mod # PV-4301

  • From: "J Silverman" <greentron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 20:44:34 -0500

Is that from the tuner, prerecorded tapes, its own recordings? Did you try
playing its recording on another vcr? If it is only on play and playback,
Panasonic vcrs usually have a seperate output from the preamp for the
chroma. You should be able to see the chroma RF envelope coming from the
preamp if the preamp is OK.
Jerry Silverman
Greentron Inc
4 Newland Ave