[TechAssist] Re: Panasonic VCP: AG7150P: head keeps spinning

  • From: "Premium Technologies" <premtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 10:02:13 -0800

Jeff,
Check the caps in the power supply.  With problems like that, prolonged head
rotation on start-up, check your 5v source.  Your main filter cap may also
be contaminating head and capstan with AC voltage.  If you do find that you
5v source is up much above 2v then re-kit your power supply.
Bill

Premium Technologies
27501 V Street
Ocean Park, Washington 98640