[TechAssist] Re: Panasonic TV Model#CT27S18S,Chassis#AREDP224 No power up

  • From: "Tech Repair CD support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 20:22:23 -0400

Only one other thing Ron, what did you use for the HOT and did you use generic?
There has been increased concern about the reliability of generic parts.
This is what I have:
Q551  R/W Improved Part 2sd2539lbma1 (Slightly Larger), Replace R510 & R511 With
3.6k-3w, Resolder Driver Transformer, Kit P/N Is Txanv0498ser

Also, you could hold you finger down on transformer, if the squeal stops or
diminishes, the squeal may be coming from the windings of the transformer.
Jeff
FAX 717-564-4952
Intrepid Video & Electronics
501 Luther Rd
Harrisburg PA 17111-2055
Be careful of your thoughts.
They may become your words any moment.
Order your tip CD today. Filled with TV, VCR, camcorder tips and more.
Version 3.0, ready, with more tips, user friendly program.
$49.00 for CD, plus first year of tip updates.
sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for more info
www.tech-repair.net www.intrepid-video.com
www.thetoolcaddy.com www.9-11-2001tragedy.com