[TechAssist] Re: Panasonic TV M# CT27G7DF,Chassis JP363,Service Setup Info

  • From: "Taylors Electronics" <taylorselectronics@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 10:11:28 -0400

Terry,

I would to thank you for taking the time to answer my post.
You hit the nail right on the head.
? concerning the new type zeners, they are colour coded, a good idea, are
they still silicone and how
do you read the code (ie: resister??).
I've asked around and no one seems to know.
If you know the value of D820,D821 and D055 I could probably figure it out.

Thanks once again

Taylor's Electronics (Tom Taylor)
PO Box 854
218 Van Buren Street