[TechAssist] Panasonic TV

  • From: "Jerry" <geiting@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 23:05:50 -0500

Model: CT-27G20T
Chassis: AEPD246  vintage 1995
Problem: Set powers up, but no picture or sound, just black raster, no OSD,
no video sync getting to deflection.  Replaced signal process ic AN5163K, no
help.  I don't have service lit for this and am hoping not have to buy it,
but this is a repeat that had an unrelated problem about a month ago, so I
need to fix this cheaply, if possible.  Power supply voltages appear to be
correct as far as I can tell.  Data communication looks to be normal on the
I2C buss devices?  Any ideas?
Thanks in advance.

Jerry
Christian's Electronic Service