[TechAssist] Panasonic PVl452..shuts down

  • From: "Intrepid Video Support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Techassist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 20:48:55 -0500

I haven't done many camcorders, but this is for a neighbor..
Unit shuts down after tape starts, whether in REC, FF, REW or REC mode.
If in play or rec, it will perform play back, good picture, but shuts down in
about 3 seconds.
I haven't found where to turn the counter on to see if the reel sensor is
working.
Can anyone lead me in the right direction or case histories on this model?
Thank you.

Jeff Dougherty
Intrepid Video TV/VCR
263 S Front St
Steelton PA 17113
fax...717-564-4952
www.intrepid-video.com www.tech-repair.net

---
You are currently subscribed to nesdanet as: support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NESDAnet is a service of NESDA, 3608 Pershing Ave., Fort Worth, TX  76107.  You
have elected to receive
recurring e-mail from this list by becoming a subscriber and providing a valid
e-mail address.  To
unsubscribe, change your options via the web at http://www.nesdamail.com or
contact the NESDA office at
817/921-9061 ext. 15.  By using this list, you agree to follow the list "Rules
of the Road" , posted at
this link:  http://www.nesda.com/NESDAnet_rules_01-02.htm