[TechAssist] Panasonic PV-C1350W

  • From: tvdoctors@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 28 May 2002 09:14:34 -0800

I hope someone can shed some light on this unit for me. The unit came in Dead.
The only thing that happens is that the  Program, On Timer and Record LED's
stay on all the time. Pushing the power button has no effect or trying to
insert a cassette. I checked all voltages that I could but could not find
anything out of place. Has anyone run across this problem with these units?
Could it be a reset problem? Mode switch Problem?  TIA   Neil

TV Doctors    108 W. Main St. Monroe,Wa. 98272    360-794-6469

  http://www.tech-assist.org/change.html