[TechAssist] Re: Panasonic PTJ-4578R Needing CRT Pinout & B&K Adaptor #

  • From: <tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 18:08:20 -0500

look on the crt board for pin connections
you should be able to tell what is cathodes,  filaments,  g2 and g1.
if these are labeled on your adapter leads there you go
i have done this many times with good results on mits, mag and others
Robert
tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
H & H Electronics Inc
Dallas, TX